Thursday 19 January 2012

My Hot Little Hands

Actually, my fingers are quite long. So are my toes. But that's neither here nor there.

What is news, however, is that the new American Photography has just landed in my hot, not little, hands.

Tom Feiler's very personal copy of the latest American Photography Annual.

In a previous blog entry I had mentioned my acceptance to American Photography and how I was thrilled to be published in the company of legendary photographers like Annie Leibovitz.

So it wasn't too much of a stretch, for my imagination, that these legends would be thrilled about the news too!

Annie Leibovitz gushing to Tina Brown.

Mary Ellen Marks near tears.

Edward Burtynsky just showing off.

So, if  you ask me nicely, I’ll let you borrow my Annual and put into your, very own, hot little hot hands. Or hot big hands? Cold, skinny hands. Fat, dry hands..

That makes you feel weird.

I'll stop. Sorry.